Monday, July 02, 2007

What can i do to make it appear?

This place is sure frustrating! The blogger here normally takes a couple of weeks to get back to work again after it’s blocked. This time, seemed to me, it took and probably will continue to take, a lifetime to heal. Having said so, it also allows me to be lazy. Knowing nobody will see it, I feel like skipping one entry or two makes little difference. The truth, hey, even if it’s not blocked, who cares?

I cooked Tom Yam today. My ma said it’s good, but I think it would be even better if I added less water. I always think I might be talented to cook, maybe not, but I do love food prepared with creation. Tom Yam can be really sophisticated if you don’t have the right integrated sauce in hand, and lucky for me coz I have :)

I found out recently, that Kunmingnese are getting more excellent. They squander on leisure, quality life and all, meantime, they are diligent, and individually efficient. Fair enough, I met or got to know people excel in arts, journalism, trade, health, and other areas, and they are kunmingnese. Isn’t it encouraging being one of them, I mean when people around you are eminent, there’s no reason not to be as eminent.

No comments: