Monday, October 16, 2006

大病初有要愈之象

Cough! Cough! Cough!

I could’ve coughed my heart out had it not been strong!

Sarah said this was exactly what she’d been through and that it’s gotta be long even if you take some secret, magical therapy. I was on the edge of buying a ticket and pay my faithful visit to that miraculously secluded therapist when I got up this morning without any pungent bites around my poor throat…Yup! I recovered, successfully!

I only coughed merely countable times today in the office, which is a huge bliss for my colleagues who’d been suffering from the terrible noise even I myself hate like hell!!! Now that I’m near a full recovery, I dare not forget the pain of sickness days before. That was the end of the vacation when I started to worry, about getting back to normal--having my job done everyday to everybody’s satisfaction, and missing, missing, missing in such strong nostalgia… and I got a fever, and a bad cough.

The fact that I recovered within less than a week proves that in the slightest shade of sense, I am strong enough to cope with this miserable life.

3 comments:

Stan said...

She is...
A lovely witch as Lester said:)
to the POI:
Warm your seat!!! lols
nah:)
hard for me to be so scientific
Read this:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41427&topic=8920

Anonymous said...

Ready for a new post?

----a secret admirer

Anonymous said...

--- an open...~~
*ahahaha*