Tuesday, August 29, 2006

上班下班痛

I do think it hurts to get up early every morning, and yet compared to fighting through an overloaded bus, getting up early seems so much health a lifestyle!

That's the lesson I'm reviewing every morning Mon to Fri! I always think one must be pretty strong, physically and mentally, to survive such a battle all the way to work unless either you don't have to resort to any modern transportation or you are in possession of any sound vehicle, two-wheel or four-wheel.

Alright, just assume you and me are in the same situation which does not include any of the two priorities brought up above so you can see the picture unmistakably.

I rush to the bus station and wait endlessly with my heart sizzling! Ah, here comes my bus! I want to queue, few people do, I get on, and the bus moves. Just the moment I figure I'd be safe from being late, the bus stops and inhales colossal crowd of people. In the suffocated bus, the breathable air was contaminated with all sorts of smells harsh for the olfactory organ. More often, I am in a state of being sandwiched, tight, in the swarm, holding breath while forcing my poor nose to get used to the sophisticated odor.

One hour's trip, two jam-packed buses and I thrust myself out of the rear door. The office building perversely standing right there, walking near it,I feel really good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

涓�澶�蹇�涔����

Anonymous said...

�����裤�俱��������绉����濮���������������c�����������������������褰����濮����������蹇�������������������
�����裤�俱��������